Saturday, March 26, 2005

Godfather

The Godfather III was on our movie channel (MBC2) this morning. It was actually on TV last night, but it didn't start until 10PM, and I'm usually in bed at 11ish, but the movie channel always shows the matinees again the next morning.

They just finished showing all three - one every Friday. I enjoyed one of them.

I fixed the headpone jack on my mp3 player today, which is good. It had been giving me trouble, so I took it apart and fiddled with the electronics a little bit. And now it works just great; another fine example of my technological expertise...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The first picture is me enjoying my newly fixed mp3 player (with the accompaniment of Minus the Bear), and the second is me playing game cube with my new friends Amar (on the left; yameen) and Bashar (on the right; yasaar), and my brother. Their mom is friends with my mom and Onf's wife, Jenette, so they came to hang out the other day. They're sweet kids, and hilarious too. Their family just moved here from Iowa (Brian...) in August, where they had lived for 7 years, so they're easy to talk to and be around. Maybe they can help me with my Arabic...

"Music is great - I like music - but he should finish what he started"
--Michael to Kay concerning Anthony, The Godfather III.