Happy St. Patrick's Day
I hope you all enjoy your St. Patrick's Day. Jordan doesn't really do the St. Patrick's Day thing, being largely Muslim and such. Regardless, I'll be sure to drink a little bit of Amstel this afternoon in celebration. I assume that you will all be celebrating belligerently, and therefore would like all of you to drink a pint of Guinness for me.
We're going to Onf's family's house for the weekend this afternoon. It's going to be cool. His family is so nice and fun to be with. I'll write all about it when we get back.
So, have fun today. Enjoy the nice weather (at least it's nice here, like 58F today), go for a jog and then relax at the bar in commons.
We're going to Onf's family's house for the weekend this afternoon. It's going to be cool. His family is so nice and fun to be with. I'll write all about it when we get back.
So, have fun today. Enjoy the nice weather (at least it's nice here, like 58F today), go for a jog and then relax at the bar in commons.




