Scheduling
I've been setting up my schedule for the fall. Just sent it in and got confirmed for pre-registration. It sounds like a sweet semester. Probably the best I've had overall:
• Energy and Environmental Economics
• Organic Chemistry
• Stream Ecology and Geology
• Senior Seminar
• Ecology independent study
Pretty awesome.
Yesterday I went out to lunch with some sweet girls. They're really cool and soo nice. They may be easier to be around than the guys; or maybe its just my hormones telling me that I haven't really interacted with girls my own age for almost two months... They're really good with English too, which is nice. Hopefully I can hang out with them some more in the future, ensha'llah ("god willing").
Tomorrow we're putting on a HUGE dinner for our neighbors (the Vice President of the University) and Onf and Jenette. It should be pretty awesome. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share. Until then.
• Energy and Environmental Economics
• Organic Chemistry
• Stream Ecology and Geology
• Senior Seminar
• Ecology independent study
Pretty awesome.
Yesterday I went out to lunch with some sweet girls. They're really cool and soo nice. They may be easier to be around than the guys; or maybe its just my hormones telling me that I haven't really interacted with girls my own age for almost two months... They're really good with English too, which is nice. Hopefully I can hang out with them some more in the future, ensha'llah ("god willing").
Tomorrow we're putting on a HUGE dinner for our neighbors (the Vice President of the University) and Onf and Jenette. It should be pretty awesome. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share. Until then.




