The News
I thought this deserved its own post, so here we go.
The english newspaper in Jordan, the Jordan Times, is really awesome. We have been able to read it free at our hotel, and it is really an incredible newspaper. Sure, you might be saying to yourself, what can be better than USA Today?! But you'd be fooling yourself if you thought that was all there was as far as great news in the world...
Their analysis of international affairs is just superb, and they actually cover news, as opposed to our beloved, 'unbaised' news services (*cough* Fox News *cough*). Anyways, there are always cool commentaries, and some great political cartoons, so I thought I'd hook you up with a link to a really great editorial that was in the paper this morning.
On optimism and the struggle from The Jordan Times, Feb. 11, 2005.
The english newspaper in Jordan, the Jordan Times, is really awesome. We have been able to read it free at our hotel, and it is really an incredible newspaper. Sure, you might be saying to yourself, what can be better than USA Today?! But you'd be fooling yourself if you thought that was all there was as far as great news in the world...
Their analysis of international affairs is just superb, and they actually cover news, as opposed to our beloved, 'unbaised' news services (*cough* Fox News *cough*). Anyways, there are always cool commentaries, and some great political cartoons, so I thought I'd hook you up with a link to a really great editorial that was in the paper this morning.
On optimism and the struggle from The Jordan Times, Feb. 11, 2005.




