Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Welcome

So, this is my sweet blog... I'm going to try to update it whenever I get a chance, hopefully nearly daily, to keep a record of all the kick ass things I'm doing while I'm in Jordan. Also, I'll try to post pictures whenever possible to give the full exprience.

Since you (anyone who would take the time to read this) are such an important part of my life, it is my intention to keep you up to date on my adventures in Jordan as accurately as possible. I will do my best to make it engaging enough so that you come and check for posts at least occasionally to see what I'm up to. In addition, I expect ALL of you to leave lots of crass comments and/or send me emails and letters to let me know what is going on where you are.

Its going to be a fun experiment that will hopefully also be very productive and exciting.